If you have installed Lumi ViewPoint but the Add-in disappears
- Go to File in PowerPoint
- Click Options
- Go to Manage at the bottom and select Disabled Items
- Click Go
- If there is ViewPoint in the list, highlight it and click enable
- Then ensure the addin is active
- Locate the add-in file in the Windows Explorer and right-click on it. C:\Program Files (x86)\IML\ViewPoint\ViewPointLauncher.exe
- Click on “Properties”.
- On the bottom of the “Properties” window, check “Unblock”.
- In PowerPoint, click on “File”.
- On the left-hand side, click on “Options”.
- The “Options” window opens. On the left-hand side, go to “Trust Center”.
- On the “Trust Center” page, click on “Trust Center Settings”.
- Again, a new window opens (“Trust Center”). Click on “Add new location”.
- Now, click on Browse in order to select the folder containing your add-in.
- In total you have to confirm 3 times by clicking on OK.