Lumi ViewPoint installs but does not function and displays No Meeting.
IML Click Hub can appear running but a refresh faults it.
Lumi Services will not run.
In the log files of of Event Viewer, Click Hub.log and Service.log the following line is seen directly after an attempt to start services
System.ServiceModel.AddressAlreadyInUseException: The TransportManager failed to listen on the supplied URI using the NetTcpPortSharing service: the service failed to listen.
Lumi ViewPoint.log displays
Meeting Mgmt: Can't connect to services : There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://localhost/DatabaseManagerService that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.
This is likely due to an install of Windows (i.e HP provided disk) where a product (i.e OneApp.IGCC.WinService.ex or Intel Graphics Command Centre) already listens on port 808 which is required by the net tcp port sharing service, a prerequisite of all Lumi/IML services."
Below is the process we took to identify which ports are open and which services use them.
- Go to Windows search bar
- Type CMD
- Open command line app
- Type netstat -o
- This will show all open ports and the PIN ID (right column) of the service using it. If any operate on 808 copy the number.
- Now type tasklist | findstr PIN ID in to command line
- Paste the number after findstr to find what the Service is called.
- Open Services and disable the Service
- Restart every IML or Lumi Service