Individual Attendee Weighting
- Allocate a specific amount of votes to an attendee in the Register (including 0, i.e. attendee has no voting right, but could still use IML Connector device for other functions).
- Not available for text vote questions.
- Enable scoring for ‘in correct order’ question types. Set correct positions for choices and manage points.
- Modify team or individual scores when a scoreboard is run by editing a single/master csv file in Excel®.
‘Total’ Analysis Slide
- Display the total or aggregate vote result from multiple questions. A maximum of 6 questions can be combined (a master with up to 5 additional questions).
Total correct votes
- The ‘Answered Correctly’ text box displays a percentage or count of the audience who answered the question correctly.
Scores were not being calculated for data that had been manually imported into a scored question.
Delays were experienced when opening and closing a vote, which was more prevalent when a PC had lower internal memory (<4 GB RAM). Much investigation and development work has been undertaken to address the issue and extra logging has been added to allow easier diagnosis should it occur again.
To prevent issues caused by joining an active meeting within ViewPoint, this option has been removed from the Manage Meetings menu.
Title and Choice text formatting is now taken from the slide when converting text to a question. When adding a new question Title text formatting is taken from the Slide Master, Choice text formatting is taken from the Default Text Box.
Converting text to a question will now use the layout on the original slide before converting (i.e. not the slide master).
The file size of log files has been capped at 100 MB, after which the filename will be date/time stamped and a new log file created.
If the ViewPoint vote was in the ‘Ready’ state and the vote was opened, the Vote Control turned red. Either the Vote Control displayed ‘Data present’ (even after results had been cleared) or ‘Failed to Open Vote’. This was investigated and could not be reproduced in testing.
The Answered Correctly result (i.e. ‘Total correct votes’ setting) takes attendee weighting into account.