Ensure the procedure on the following page is performed on a non-conductive surface, to avoid short-circuiting the battery.
Remove each battery from its packet and replace one at a time. Do not allow batteries to touch each other.
- Remove the screw from the back of the IML Click voting device
- Separate the case parts
- Using a non-metallic object, carefully push the battery out of the retainer from the back side.
- Remove the old battery and dispose of responsibly
- Avoid touching the new battery directly (if possible) as this can cause the battery to short circuit or discharge
- Slide it into the retainer with the positive (+ve) side facing upwards, away from the circuit board
- Replace the back of the device and screw back together