The no hubs issue indicates that the Click Hub service hasn't started.
To restart Click Hub Service you need to follow these steps:
- In Windows start menu type Services
- From the menu options select Services which should have two cogs icon.
- In the new window scroll to IML Click Hub Service right click on it and select Restart or if this option is greyed out select Start
- Once it has completed this scroll to Lumi Services and right click on it and select Restart or if this option is greyed out select Start
- Open PowerPoint and generate a new meeting by going to Manage Meetings in the ViewPoint ribbon
- Select Create new enter a meeting name and click Next
- If you still see the No Hubs message, check ViewPoint PC requirements, un-install an re-install ensuring you have Full Administration rights and an internet connection.
Lumi ViewPoint requires the following services to function correctly:
- IMLClickHub or IML Click Hub Service
- IMLServices or Lumi Service - NETWORK SERVICE
- MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS or SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS) - NETWORK SERVICE
- NetTcpPortSharing or Net.Tcp Port Sharing service - LOCAL SERVICE
If one or more of these has faulted then you will need to restart or start the services. The controlling service, Lumi Services, is always started last.