As will be seen throughout the Lumi ViewPoint tutorials, there can often be more than one way to achieve something. Simply copying and pasting content is a great way to save time or keep the format of your questions consistent.
- Copy slide 3 and paste a copy in between slides 10 and 11
- In the Lumi ViewPoint tab, press the Edit button
- Edit the Question and Choices, to read as follows;
What is the capital city of The Netherlands?
- Press OK, which creates a new question
- Insert a text box in the top, left-hand corner of this slide and add the word QUIZ
- With the text box selected, go to the Format tab and apply a WordArt Style to the text box
- Copy the text box and paste a copy on slide 10
- Go back to slide 11 and change the data labels to Percentages AND Actual Votes
- Right-click on the thumbnail of slide 11 and select Duplicate Slide
- Edit this copy (which should be slide 12) and generate a third quiz question (make up your own geography-related content, ensuring it has four choices, with one correct answer)
- Duplicate slide 8 and edit the question in the new copy replacing today with tomorrow
- Duplicate slide 14 and move one of the copies in between slides 5 and 6
- Go to the second copy of this question (which is now slide 15) and edit the Title placeholder (i.e. the question heading) to read; On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you know about Lumi ViewPoint NOW
- Duplicate slide 11 (the Quiz title slide) twice
- Edit one of these copies to read Feedback & Evaluation and move it before the last question in your presentation
- Move the second copy so it comes after the three quiz questions and edit the title to read SCOREBOARD TO GO HERE!
- Right-click in an empty area on this slide (which should now be slide 15) and select Format Background
- Choose a bright red colour as a solid fill for this slide then close any sidebars
- Right-click on the thumbnail for this slide and select Hide Slide
- Duplicate the last question
- Edit the second copy so that the Question reads; Out of 10, how would you rate the quality of the accommodation?
- Finish editing the question by setting up a range from 1 (Terrible) to 10 (Outstanding)
- Press OK to create the new question
- Duplicate slide 18, replacing the word accommodation in the question heading with conference facilities
- Save your presentation
Reviewed and Approved by Product Team