A great benefit of Lumi ViewPoint is the ability to save time by quickly and easily creating new questions using the existing text or content which is already on the slide.
- Add a new Title and Content slide at the end of your presentation
- In the Title placeholder on the slide, type the following; Which department do you work in?
- Click in the Content placeholder and enter the following bullet points;
Sales & Marketing
Research & Development
- Go to the Lumi ViewPoint tab
- Press the Convert Text to Question button
- Change the Display Type to Pie Chart
- Press OK
- Go to the View tab
- In the Presentation Views section, select Slide Sorter
- Drag the new question slide (which should be slide number 9) so that it comes after the second Lumi ViewPoint question (i.e. move it into the position of slide 4)
- Double-click on slide 4 to go back into Normal view
- Save your presentation