To change IML Clicks and a USB receiver from static addressing mode to dynamic addressing mode;
- Insert the USB Receiver.
- Open IML Click System Manager.
- Make sure the USB receiver is set to Static address mode.
- In the Keypad setup section set the channel number to '0'
- Set the next Click# to 0.
- Press 'Start'.
- A pop up message appears giving you instructions on what to do and also a warning to make sure you are aware that you will be altering the configuration of your IML Clicks. Press 'Yes'.
- On the IML Click press and hold the 'Link' button and the '2' button together.
- The LED on the IML Click device will flash.
- Press the 'send' button on the IML Click.
- You will get a green confirmation light on the IML Click LED.
- Repeat steps 8-11 for all of the IML Clicks you wish to set to dynamic mode.
- When you have finished press 'stop'
- Press the 'Clear responses' button
- Under the USB Receiver settings press configure and change the receiver address mode to dynamic and set the channel number of the receiver.
- Your clicks are now set into dynamic mode, the next step is to connect them with to the channel of the USB Receiver.
Connecting your dynamic addressing IML Clicks to a dynamic USB Receiver
- On the IML Click press link followed by the 2 digit channel number of the USB reveiver you wish to connect to followed by the 'link' button (if the USB Receiver has a single digit channel number you must enter a 0 followed by the channel number e.g. 02).