The system status section of the ViewPoint ribbon displays the current status of the USB Receiver.
The system can have 4 different states:
- Receiver Out
- Receiver Unlicensed
- Receiver In
- No Hub Running
|Receiver Out||No Receiver is inserted or has been detected.|
|Receiver Unlicensed||A USB Receiver has been inserted and detected but a licence has not been validated or has expired.|
|Receiver In||A USB Receiver is inserted, detected and a valid licence has been added.|
|No Hubs Running||The IML Click System service has stopped running.|
To restart Click Hub Service you need to follow these steps:
- In Windows start menu type Services
- From the menu options select Services which should have two cogs icon.
- In the new window scroll to IML Click Hub Service right click on it and select Restart or if this option is greyed out select Start
- Once it has completed this scroll to Lumi Services and right click on it and select Restart or if this option is greyed out select Start
- Open PowerPoint and generate a new meeting by going to Manage Meetings in the ViewPoint ribbon.
- Select Create new enter a meeting name and click Next
- If you still see the No Hubs message, check ViewPoint PC requirements, un-install an re-install ensuring you have Full Administration rights and an internet connection.